Practicing law as a personal injury attorney in the greater Sacramento and Roseville areas of California, I work with people who have been seriously injured in auto accidents or fall injuries and I also work with wrongful death clients. I help them receive fair and just compensation for their:
- Physical and Emotional Pain and Suffering
- Permanent Disabilities
- Lost Income & Expenses
I negotiate for justice on their behalf with impersonal insurance companies who look out only for themselves. Legal experts, accident re-constructionists and graphic artists, medical specialists, surgical and rehab centers, physical therapists and chiropractic are assembled to maximize the client’s recovery.
For more information or assistance consult the law firm’s website (hendersonlawfirm.net) or call 866-923-4700 for a free consultation.
Only seriously injured cases are accepted, such as: wrongful death; brain, disc and spinal injuries, fractures, burns, scars and loss of limbs and organs.
- Open Letter to Candidate Ben Carson: Ben you are Dead Wrong on VaccinationsOpen Letter to Dr. Benjamin Carson Candidate Benjamin Carson’s call for mandatory vaccinations of people/infants bothers me. Here again, a nugget of truth from history can steer us in the right direction and preserve our individual liberties. There is nothing so important than the right to Life, Liberty and Property. And government in charge of … Read More →
- Law and IdeologyA nation’s laws are never written in a vacuum. Laws reflect a nation’s value system, its priorities, its worldview and the agenda of the ruling elite. Since liberty can only be safeguarded by eternal vigilance, we owe a solemn duty to ourselves, our countrymen, future generations and the Constitution to examine the ideology of the … Read More →
- Prayer in SchoolsThis commentary on the moral decay of America states eloquently what I have tried to express in my earlier post about the need for a moral restoration of America. The poem was supposedly written by a 15 year old student in Arizona (reportedly receiving an A+). Whether on not this is true, the poem parallels … Read More →
- It’s Not “The Economy Stupid”: Treating the SymptomsVoter response to the presidential debates reveal that while foreign policy and other topics are important, fixing the economy is uppermost in their minds. This is understandable. 23 million people unemployed touches many millions of families now living in fear of perpetual unemployment and decline of their material wellbeing. Mitt Romney may well introduce new … Read More →